Saturday, May 07, 2011

I am so lucky to be a MOM!!

I have wonderful kids  I think of all the wonderful times we have spent together  so many wonderful memories
I don't love that they aren't babies anymore  i really do love the little baby stage  but they are growing up to be such great people
each one so different from the other 
they are good friends and we really do have a close family
  i would be lost without them

  even when they are driving me nuts  and not listening   (like in this pic. that no one wanted to take)
they make me laugh and smile
they make our house a happy place


I always wanted to be a mom
I am sooooo lucky

my super star/ helper/ partner in crime
my princess/ sassy pants/ side kick
my funny man/ smarty pants/ cool dude

my drama queen/ sweetheart/ my caboose



1 comment:

the DeCampos Family said...

Happy Mother's Day!
You are an awesome mom and you are always doing such fun things with your kids!!! They are lucky to have you as their mom!!