Monday, May 16, 2011

chicken dinner

so disgusting  right?? Im not good with chicken  it grosses me out  but i decided i could roast a whole chicken and it would be amazing!
no  it was so gross  what is going on with this neck  what the heck  why is it still there 




and this mess  why isnt it in a bag  ugh!! notice the tongs  i tried to dig it all out with them but it didn't work and i had to use my hands 


got the guts out washed it up  well i mean rinsed it off  then put it in a baking disk i sliced a onion and sat the chicken on it  the stuffed the bird with lemons garlic and parsley  poured olive oil all over it and added salt pepper tyme rosemary  and garlic and herb seasoning


it does look pretty


i love the lemon peeking through


then we ate it!! and it was juicy and wonderful  I put the neck on Josh's plate and it grossed him out  so I dont think he ate much  but in the end all the nastiness was worth it  and such a cheap dinner  my chicken was 3 buck on sale  whats that  like 70 cents a pound  awesome!!


my sweet kitchen help




Posted by Picasa

No comments: