Saturday, May 21, 2011

Family history

I love old pictures and I love it even more when I know the peoplei love to imagine what they were doing there is something about the story behind the picture that just makes me happy


i have some great photos that I'm scanning so I can add them to my collection. I adore these pictures of Josh's grandparents


I dont have very many photos of my grandparents enjoying free time  different worlds  I love to see nana and papa looking so in love so young and enjoying being together  sooo cute!!


this pic is awesome  im pretty sure that Gerald is on the far right  and Nate looks just like him!! And Josh had hair just like his grandfather when we got married haha  hes 2nd from the L.


I'm going to make a picture wall with all my favorite photos  I cant wait  It will be like a family history lesson every time we walk down the stairs  My grandma told me a million story about her life and i love to share them
Posted by Picasa

No comments: