Saturday, April 16, 2011

birthday hike

I worry to much and it made this fun day nuts

to sum it all up .....  I felt SAD because Josh wasn't there( my fault and his!!), HOT it was like 90+ degrees, TIRED cuz i didn't sleep well the night before,SWEATY- had to carry Ivey up and then back down the mountain, ANXIOUS cuz it was hard for my mom, NERVOUS- the big rattle snake everyone was warning us about, OVERWHELMED -well...because of it all, GRUMPY but still HAPPY  Who knew  it would be so crazy  I was so glad my mom was with us  i loved spending the day with her my kids, to watch them explore and enjoy the outdoors was nice and made me smile  it was pretty cool to see the hieroglyphs again

how can i complain when i get to do fun stuff and be with such cute kids

they really wanted to play in that green water  i dont get it  so gross

what a view from way up the mountain!!  (see im happy!!)

troopers


it was great to stop and sit in the shade  we had snacks climbed around and stayed clear of that snake
Posted by Picasa

No comments: