Saturday, April 16, 2011

birthday fun

my fun birthday week started with a night out with Heather  dinner and a movie!! I had a killer burrito and a cherry coke(that's my fav!!)  lucky me thx Heather you're the BEST!!! 

then another night out with Angie  so fun! dinner dessert and a movie  saw Sucker Punch (i did some boxing with Terrance  so I was pumped for the movie! haha)  thank you thank you Ang!! Love ya

then breakfast with mom and sistas

the bday bun!!

thanks Ladies it was super fun!

and Josh did a great job on my 6 cupcakes!!  thanks so much sweetheart

whoa  almost lost the yellow one  just so u know  Caketini cupcakes killed the Coffee Shop cupcakes  I do like the Coffee Shop cupcakes but the all have the same flavor  and they aren't as bid  Caketini has amazing flavors and they are bigger  makes the ridiculous prices seem ok    i had a strawberry peanut butter and chocolate( sooooo good) and red velvet (which I hate!! gross)   then a lemon  coconut (yummy) and vegan chocolate

I even had my own cake at N and P's  check out all those candles  they didn't even get 32 on there and its practically burning the house down We went out to dinner with Hannah and Kent Fri. night at Brio  I love that place   I felt loved and spoiled!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: