Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our sweet little (rental) house!! I have a million memories in this house.....we brought our sweet little Ivey home to this house potty trained Eden here Cole broke his collar bone for the second time here Noah grew up in this house Cole became more confident Eden got sassy Noah played lots of football in the street Josh started his career Ivey cryed a lot and I think I found myself. I don't know if it was just because I was older or the people around me but I feel like the time I lived in this home was the very happiest of my life ! I am so thankful for the opportunity we had to live here! I am so grateful for the friends neighbors and our ward.
This is what I miss the most!! More memories :) hahaha to many funny memories to count! I love the Houston's to death!!
And this reminds me of coming home I miss this too!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: