Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!



Eden made this at preschool Josh didn't think it was funny I thought it was hilarious and sweet she does just love him to death!!
I love Valentines day its that day that you hope to open something shiny from your sweetie!! One day its going to happen!!
Every year since Noah was little I have put papers hearts out on valentines morning The same ones in fact but this year I couldn't find them. The kids didn't get to wake up and see them on the ground leading to the kitchen. I looked for them but I was more concerned with reading my talk (we spoke in church today) then making new ones Now I feel bad that I didn't do it! The kids got little presents and we made a German pancake for breakfast. It puffed up huge so fun!! Next year we will have hearts!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh what a daddy's girl! I love all your updates and your pictures are all beautiful.
I have a funny story to tell you about a family that lives down the street from you and the little girl goes to Kennedy's school!
And I am planning on seeing if Eden can spend the night Friday night but we will have to see how my patience is by the end of the week!
call me soon or text me!

Kim said...

LeAnn- I hope your move went well- can you believe it's almost been 4 years? We're just getting ready to list the house. We've been looking into AZ- I noticed Josh works in Gilbert, Tyler has an uncle that lives there. You're family is sure cute- I let Betty come over a couple weeks ago and look through your blog- she loved it. She misses you guys! I hope all is well! - Kim Clayton