Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it's up!!


I finally pulled the Christmas tree down from the attic. The box caught on the hinges on the way down and split apart. Branches went everywhere!! I shoved all the pieces back in the mangled box.I pulled it into the house making a huge mess. The box gave way and all the pieces lay on the floor. We started to separate the branches into the different sizes. I am noticing that I have bare poles instead of branches lots of bare poles. (Yes, I'm talking the Festivous tree ~I was cracking up!!)OK at this point I have had it with the tree!! We threw it all away!!!!! We pulled out our tiny target $25 tree~ It's Wonderful!! Two pieces to put together !!!!!! not a million pieces to figure out not thirty years old and it doesn't stink like dust and the lights are attached!! Attached!! Who cares that its so small Noah has no problem putting the star on top! We only had to use one box of ornaments and it was stuffed with ornaments!! It was a beautiful tree. Eden really loved it. She was so serious as she decorated. It was so special to her. It was a really great night. After everything was just right on the tree we sat and watched the Polar Express together.
Just Perfect!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: