Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm tired but I can't sleep my brain won't turn off. I hate nights like this.
I have a ton of things to do before Christmas. When you are little it seems like Christmas morning will never get here and when you are old life is crazy then Christmas is over.
Its no fun!! This week I'm not doing anything but waiting and being excited for Christmas.
After tomorrow if I get all my work done haha!
Today Noah was talking about how much he likes the crust on his sandwiches and I was cracking up thinking of Leslie and her crust post which got me thinking how much I love everyone in my ward which is now making me cry what a weirdO huh!! I swear I can hardly make it through primary with out crying lately.

So tomorrow finish projects 1 2 3 4 and count kids presents I cant remember what I got them. Wrap some things and finish project 5. Cake!! I got it. And upload picture and then project 6! Great

And thanks to Ang I've got to read another book. The suspense is killing me :)
I want to go read in bed with my new book light but I'm giving it to myself for Christmas if I use it now I won't have anything to unwrap except for the slippers I bought myself
ok read go to sleep sleep in cuz there's no school tomorrow hallelujah

No comments: