Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Friday I got a pedicure with sweet flowers and leaves!!He asked if I wanted a flower I said small and gestured with my pinched finger small well he decorated my whole big toe that's what I get for talking to much Even with the crazy flower business it was great~ I got a foot massage and someone else had to take off my old nail polish I hate doing it
Saturday morning HEAVEN!!!A big comfy bed I don't have to make, all alone with a good book and a beautiful no responsibilities day ahead of me!! Thanks for the break Josh!! I luv u!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh dear! i remember when i got a pedicure one time and it was for valentines day and she asked if i wanted a heart and i said ya and then somehow things got out of control and i ended up leaving with a heart with blades of grass going through it with blue and gold rhinestones! what the HELL! hahahah oh man gotta love those nail ladies and their random murals! (not sure i spelled mural right??)