Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Beauty to Behold

Me and Ivey are hanging out looking at one of our fav blogs www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com yes I love to look at these beauties!! check it out you will love it too!! Well every time we look at them I am reminded of the very saddest most shameful birthday cake I ever made. So I am going to reveal it to my friends!! Now I hope that you will find yours and share it with me!! No laughing Erin you're a professional!! Angie I know yours It was inedible!! HAHAHAHA yea I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!!!


So here it is in all its glory!! Let me tell you a little bit about it Its Noah birthday cake he really wanted a tower like a Lego tower!!

Well it just didn't want to work stay together stay frosted Nothing!!! So Noah and I decided we could not call this monstrosity a tower we decided it was that talking hat from Harry Potter!! Yes friends came over to eat this with us VERY embarrassing!!!!

Now show me yours!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Houston Family said...

HA HA HA HA!!! IM SURPRISED U CANT HEAR ME LAUGHING! THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO SEE A YEAR AGO WHEN U WERE LAUGHING UR GUTS OUT AT MINE. ALTHOUGH AT LEAST YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING. I CANT EVEN DO A REGULAR PAN CAKE!! BY THE WAY....I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU AND JOSH AT LAKE POWELL. ITS MY FAVORITE.

Erin said...

that definatly deserves to be on cakewrecks for sure!!!!! you nailed the harry potter talking hat FOR SURE!!!! hahaha ps: i scrolled down your page and please tell me that you spelled Labor Day "Lador" Day on purpose!!! hahahahah oh dear i love you!!

Heather said...

I Love it! You definitely get an "A" for effort. That's exactly why I don't even try to make my own cakes. I'm a bakery girl all the way.