Thursday, July 16, 2009

Primary Softball


Go Noah!!
Yeah Nate!!
These kids are awesome up every morning at 5:30 am (at least) They have done a great job and are great little players!! Yes all my kids went to the games!! We did miss a few. It was a lot of early mornings for them- they love to sleep in!! Grandma Nana and Papa got up early and came to show their support!! You guys are the BEST!! They had 1 week of practice and 2 weeks of games! Noah had such a great time!!! He loves softball and can't wait to sign up for little league. Thank goodness I have great friends that will remind me of sign up dates!! hint hint - I am too forgetful!!! So Noah got 1 home run that he is very proud of and had so much fun with his friends!! We really have the greatest ward. And to think 3 years ago I was so nervous to go to a new ward. We are really lucky to be surrounded my amazing people!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Scott and Melissa said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you found me!!!! We really do need to hang out and catch up!! :)