Monday, July 27, 2009

What a weekend!!


This is my tribute to Wicked Posted by Picasa

So this weekend was tons of fun!! Friday night we went to WICKED!! It was good, I think the sound was a little off and it made it hard to hear Glinda. I think Josh enjoyed it!!I woke up feeling so sick the morning of and had to laugh because last time I saw it the same thing happened!! But the night turned out great! Bruce and Susan, the Crockers and the Miners had tickets that night too so we all went out to dinner before the show. It was a long night and we had to pay the babysitter a ton :) Sooo Saturday we went to see the Whatcotts new dog! Miss Lillie Lou/ Bruno is just the cutest little wiener dog. We swam and played until dinner time then headed off to the Kieth Urban concert!! This time my mom babysat all the kids. (Thanks mom you are the BEST!!! )We drove down to the Jobbing.com stadium with Lani and Sam and had a great time talking. I love my sister so much~Its my favorite when we get to spend time together!!!!We had awesome seats down on the floor just a few rows from the stage.It was a great concert minus the crazy whistler behind me! I think she did some permanent damage to my right ear! Thanks guys for taking us with you!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so jealous of you right now. Not only did you get to see Wicked but your kids are back in school. LUCKY!!