Tuesday, July 19, 2011

silly things i love...

homemade banana protein bites  mostly good for you  i did add a little bit of white chocolate  i bake them like cookies because the banana makes them pretty sticky


an orange just for me  i love an orange with my breakfast


super sweaty!! something about that makes me feel like i've really worked hard and had an awesome workout!!


water!!!


gorgeous favorite flowers from my sweet mom.. shes the nicest!!! 


best conditioner ever  oh I LOVE this stuff  it makes my hair feel amazing  and i love it in Edens hair  helps with her flyaways


this awesome bowl that belongs to my mama  i want it  its huge
pretty sure this is where all my money goes lately  i love their products  the California olive oil is the BEST!!! so is the vanilla    : )


my bed  and sleep


awesome new mascara it has a little bit of green in it  and it makes my lashes look longer


cutest rolls ever  my kids are super creative


this one is a love /hate  love that i actually bought some new shirts  hate that they are all hand wash
Posted by Picasa

No comments: