Thursday, May 27, 2010

our day

tea party check out all those pretzels

silly things i heard today
Cole~ Mom you can save your spoons don't send one in my lunch they have a ton at my school
This is funny because i am crazy about buying and saving spoon for them to put in their lunch box they take food that needs a spoon a few times a week

my sweet Cole
glad he was watching out for me today

Me ~ Eden what r you doing
Eden~ Eating cereal and watching the fish
Me~ isn't the fish dead
Eden~ Yeah
i guess that was fun
(i know what you r thinking why do you have a dead fish sitting around why didn't you throw it out ~ crazy morning don't worry I'm going to flush him ASAP!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Houston Family said...

I love having tea parties! Next time we want to come too.

the DeCampos Family said...

You are such a fun mama! Can we come next time too!