Saturday, November 07, 2009

So much Halloween fun!

Eden with Kennedy and Hadley! So it was such a cold night it was crazy! Like 50 degrees which doesn't seen to cold until you hear that 2 days before it was still in the 90s. Well here is my sweet Eden eating a snow cone Awesome!! Only in AZ. do we serve snow cones at the end of October!! Anyways we were so happy that we got to spend the night with Kennedy! Eden misses her like crazy.
My little frozen scarecrow. She had a great night too. Lots of good treats to eat!!
I think I saw this kid for 10 min. He stopped by for tickets every now and then!

Noah worked the scouts booth for the last half hour of the carnival. They ran out of suckers so they got to run around for a bit before we went home. I love that he still likes to wear his costume not to cool yet! Our neighborhood is the BEST!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: